Monday, March 17, 2008

A warm welcome!

Greetings!


I would like to welcome you to the very first Kelly Eye Center blog! We encourage you to view, post, learn, and communicate with us about your eye care needs, concerns, questions or general topics. This is an open, yet professional blog and we welcome your comments! Also, please take a moment to view our website, http://www.kellyeyecenter.com/.


Let me start off by introducing myself! My name is Jamie Zinn and I am the new Refractive Coordinator here at the Kelly Eye Center. Now, what does that mean to you? First, it means that you are my new friend in the blog world, and second....it means that I am the one you can call for all and any refractive questions/concerns you may have. I am a Meredith College (GO ANGELS!) graduate and I have an extreme passion for helping people! I started my career out of college by selling Radio, then TV...and now, here I am helping people like you achieve something priceless......VISION!


So there you have it......my first post! It is my goal to keep you informed and updated on the latest in refractive surgery and ophthalmology in general, as well as whats going on at Kelly Eye Center....so be sure to bookmark our blog!
http://www.kellyeyecenter.blogspot.com/


Have a wonderful day, see you soon!!!!
_________________________________________________________

Kelly Eye Center offers more than refractive care! If you have just started your research, take a look below for a list of our services.....

FREE REFRACTIVE EVALUATIONS!

Refractive surgery:
Custom Vue Intralase Lasik (blade free)
Custom Vue PRK (Photorefractive Keratectomy)
CK (Conductive Keratoplasty)
ICL (Visian Implantable Collamer Lens)
AK (Astigmatic Keratotomy)

Other Services:
Cataract Surgery
Medical Eye Exams
Optical Shop
Glaucoma Treatment

We also offer financing!!!!

No comments: