Wednesday, November 18, 2009

A word from one of our own..You may recognize her!




Yes, I am an employee. However, what better testimonial than putting your eyes in the hands of the Doctor you work for?
From the time I was 11 years old, I had to wear glasses. My vision continued to get worse over the years and really could not function at all without wearing glasses or contacts.In April of 2006, Dr. Kelly performed Bilateral Implantable Collamer Lenses. I was one of his first patients to have this procedure performed. I have amazing vision now! I will never forget opening my eyes after surgery and being able to see everything clearly. Even after several years, I still get overwhelmed by how lucky I am to have such great vision.
Thanks Dr. Kelly for making me a happy girl!
Cheryl

No comments: