Thursday, June 19, 2008

NEW STUFF TO PLAY WITH!!!

So....considering Lasik???? Wanna see what you will see before and after????


I have a new toy!


I just purchased a program called the LVC Counselor that will enable me to show you, my patient, what you see NOW and what you will see THEN (post surgery of course)!


Isnt that the coolest thing?!?!



I havent mastered it yet, BUT I have to tell you that its a great tool for patients and their families....most family members have no clue what you CAN and CANNOT see....this program enables me to show them just that!




For example, a patient that is nearsighted (myopia) will see something like this without glasses or contacts and/or correction:



















And a patient that is farsighted (hyperopia) sees something like this:

















With my new program, I can simulate the actual prescription and change it to what the person will see after surgery!


Trust me, its wayyyyyyyyy cool!


Contact me!!!! Come in and see what your life COULD be like after corrective eye surgery!!!


Have a great weekend everyone!!



Jamie

No comments: